MADDEN2K10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MADDEN2K10

Madden NFL Fantasy Online Franchise

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICAL RULES 1/8/10

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OFFICAL RULES 1/8/10 Empty OFFICAL RULES 1/8/10 Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:02 am

Admin

Admin

We are looking for true football strategy players. We are not looking for "abuse the flaws of video games" strategy. If you don't see it happen in the NFL then it will not be allowed in this league.

Reasons for Termination:
We will have a 3 strike policy. If you are reported for the same thing on multiple occasions, you will be warned then on the 3 strike booted.

Instant Termination:
Quitting a game, or restarting game. If you are disconnected you DO NOT get to restart the game.
Disrespecting other owners. (Including running up the score)
Not filling stats immediately after game.

Play Selection:

To avoid those "Money plays", and glitch plays, and all that, and to make it a fair game. You CANNOT come out in the same play over, and over, and over, and over again. If you go to recent plays, and your last play of the 3 pages that it stores of recent plays, is the SAME play you opened the game with then that means your not playing FOOTBALL. Also, if you only have 1, or 2 pages of plays opposed to the full 3... Then that shows your using the same plays over... and over... Although if your opponent runs the same defense every down, this would be an exception.

Also, as far as run to pass ratio: I dont want to have to enforce this part, but I will if need be. Show some sort of balance. Dont COMPLETELY ABANDON the run game... I have seen people attempt over 70 passes, but only 2 or 3 rushes. That is EXTREMELY Unrealistic. I understand some teams are built to run, some are built to pass, but still.. dont be ridiculous... Im not saying on a drive of 4 plays, run twice, pass twice... but at least make it to a point where your opponent has to kinda guess what your doing on the down at hand...

*****Not really a rule... but dont constantly run screen plays, and scramble around to cause the coverage to break down EVERY DOWN, then throw across your body and have someone wide open... Because 9/10 times in the NFL thats an interception.****

Defensively, I am not going to sit here and say "Dont blitz every down" because.. there have been games to where I've seen the Ravens, The Jets of this year, the Titans, and a few other teams blitz just about every down in the game... Especially the last 2-3 years against the Patriots.. But dont get stupid... I dont want to hear about Nanos anymore, or "Overloads" as some players call them...

Formations:

I cant stress this enough... It is VERY unrealistic to stay in shotgun the ENTIRE GAME... I dont really have a problem with staying under center ALL GAME because well.. WTF is there to complain about? It is easier for the defense to get to you, but on the same note... It can sometime benefit you... Odds are in shotgun there is a 90% chance your passing, but under center its pretty much a 50 50. Just make sure you mix it up. There is an exception when someone runs the same defense all game. Offensive players must stay on offense, defensive players must remain on defense.

Wildcat

Lets be for real here... Teams come out in the Wildcat formation... maybe around 10 times a game? Im not putting a limit, but keep in mind running wildcat the ENTIRE GAME is just flat out dumb.

Special Teams

You may only run fake field goal and fake punt in punting and field goal situations, not as your offense.

https://madden2k10.forumotion.com

2OFFICAL RULES 1/8/10 Empty ~_~ Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:35 pm

tjdude09

How about going for it on 4th down on every possession?

3OFFICAL RULES 1/8/10 Empty Re: OFFICAL RULES 1/8/10 Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:14 pm

Admin

Admin

that is also not allowed as well/

https://madden2k10.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum